in pursuance of articles 13 and 14 of the “REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
In accordance with the new European legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we provide You this disclosure on privacy, which allows a greater awareness of the purposes and methods of personal data processing.
- Contact information
The controller is the limited liability consortium MARINE WORK SISTEM (from here on MWS), with registered office in Via del Consorzio 42, Falconara Marittima (AN), ITALY – VAT registration number: 05346360653.
- Legal basis for and purpose of the processing
The Controller processes the personal data that You provided, in written or oral form, in the framework of the organization and managing of the training course for welders to which You intend to take part by submitting by Your own initiative Your application to the Owner. The course is organized with the sponsorship of the Comune of Falconara Marittima.
Participation in such course requires an initial interview with the candidates on the basis of the information provided by them. Through this interview the organizer will chose, by unquestionable judgement, the most deserving candidates, according to the maximum number of participants allowed for each edition of the course. The selected candidates will be invited to confirm their participation to the corresponding training session.
Your personal data will be processed without express consent for the following purposes:
- Analysis and evaluation of Your application, e.g. considering Your biographical data, education degrees, abilities and qualification, and previous working experience;
- Keeping of the course registry, of the teacher’s notes, of the exams taken, and anything else related to the training process envisaged by the course. This includes the fulfilment of any possible legal duty towards social care institutions, the social security office, and the Governement financial management;
- Completion of any duty deriving from the observance of the Single text about health and safety on the job place (D. Lgs. 81/2008 and subsequent amendments).
The processing of Your personal data for the abovementioned purposes is necessary for us to fulfil Your request to evaluate Your application. Thus the missing, incomplete or incorrect communication of such data can lead to the impossibility on our side to evaluate Your professional profile.
Only with specific and distinct consent (art.7 GDPR) for the following purposes of external communication:
- Update of the company’s website (https://www.marineworksistem.it/news), the brochure and the advertising material published by the Owner, in the form of photographies and videos, in a complete or reduced fashion, and always directly connected to the training course attended.
The personal data processing is realized through the following operations: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, erasure and destruction of the data.
- Typology of data used
The personal data processed by our Company are only the ones that are instrumental to the purposes mentioned above, i.e.:
- Biographical and identification data (e.g. name and surname, tax code)
- Contact information (e.g. e-mail, mobile phone number)
- Professional profile (e.g. CV)
We therefore invite You not to provide any personal data not directly connected to the purposes of the data processing (e.g. political affiliation, religious belief, sexual orientation) since we would be forced to interrupt the processing of and erase the personal data that You provided.
If considered necessary and appropriate, Your personal data could be integrated with data collected from public sources (lists, registers, public documents open to anyone), and acquired by third subjects (including, for instance, subsidiary companies, consulting firms, service providers etc.).
- Recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data
Without the need for express consent, the Owner can communicate Your data to:
- Employees or employees of companies connected to the Owner working in Italy or abroad, or trustworthy third subjects, to which we have outsourced some activities related to the abovementioned purposes.
- Private or public subjects who can access the data pursuant to legal provisions, regulations, or community rules, within the limits provided by such laws (e.g. judicial authority, etc.).
Said subjects shall process the data in their quality of Responsible of the processing, autonomous Owner or partial Owner, whose list is kept at MWS’s registered office, all in the full respect of the instructions received and the safety measures activated.
The data will not be shared, nor sold.
- Data transfer
As a general rule, Your personal data will not be transferred out of the European Union. Nonetheless, since we make use of data storage services on cloud, Your personal data may be processed in the U.S.A., a third (extra-European) country where an adequate level of personal data protection is assured, according to the evaluation of adequacy of the Commission (article 45, paragraph 3 GDPR).
- Data subject’s rights
The data subject enjoys the rights provided for in art.15 of the GDPR, namely the rights of:
- Obtain the confirmation of the existence (or non-existence) of personal data regarding him/her, even if not registered yet, and the communication of such data in an intelligible form;
- Obtain indications about:
- The origin of the personal data;
- The purposes and modes of their processing;
- Of the logics applied in case the processing is made with the support of electronic instruments;
- of the identifying data of the Owner, of the responsible subjects and of the appointed representative in pursuance of art.3, comma 1, GDPR;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to which the personal data can be communicated, or that can get to know them in quality of person in charge, responsible or appointed representative on the territory of the State.
- To obtain:
- The update, rectification, or, in case You have interest, integration of the data;
- The erasure, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of the data processed in infringement of the law, including those the retention of which is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- the statement that the operations referred to in the points 1. and 2., including their content, have been drawn to the attention of those, to whom the data have been communicated or transferred. An exception is made in the cases when such fulfilment is deemed impossible or it implies the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- Oppose, entirely or partly:
- For legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data regarding him/her, even if related to the purposes of their collection;
- The processing of personal data regarding him/her for the purpose of advertisement, direct sale, market investigation, commercial communications through the use of automated calling devices without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and/or traditional marketing strategies by telephone and/or by paper mail.
Please note that the data subject’s right of opposition to direct marketing through automated systems (see point 1. above) extends to traditional means as well. The possibility for the data subject to partly opposition remains valid in any case. Therefore, the data subject can decide whether to receive only communications through traditional means, or only automatic communications, or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, the data subject also has the right provided for in art.16-21 GDPR (right to reply, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of data processing, right to data portability, right to oppose), plus the right to complaint to the Competition Authority.
- Data retention period
Your personal data are retained in accordance to the privacy legislation about applicable time. For the purpose of managing the selection activity, Your personal data will be kept for a period not longer than 24 months, starting from the date of Your last contact with our company or the last update made by You. An update of the data implies the renewal of the data retention period. In case of challenges or legal disputes, the data will be retained for the limitation period indicated in the law for the protection of the connected rights. Exception are made in any case for longer retention periods – and the related limitation periods – related to specific legislations.
- Automated decisional processes
No automated decisional or profiling process is used.